Apps to keep you busy
POPULAR APPS TO KEEP YOU BUSY DURING LOCKDOWN
Lockdowns have been deemed a necessary step by our government and medical experts to protect one from catching the CoVID-19 virus. India has been on lockdown since the 24th of March and shows it’s support to the quote - Stay home and stay safe. In today’s times cutting yourself off from the world can prove to be an escape route for some, or it can deteriorate one’s mental health in a way that it may prove difficult for them to cope up the extreme loneliness that comes tied to the lockdown process.
As you evolve to embrace the new ‘normal’ in these challenging times, it is natural to feel overwhelmed, anxious and stressed. It is therefore essential that you focus on your mental health and stay resilient. As they say an idle mind is a devil’s workshop hence rather than sitting uptight, try and engage your minds in some activities to free yourselves from the daily boredom.
- Movie apps - The most common way to keep yourselves entertained is by watching a movie. There are various apps available to keep you updated with the world cinema. The only work you may need to do is to research a movie’s ratings online before watching it! Spare yourselves from watching a bad and boring movie. Apps like Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon prime are readily available with bunch of cinemas for you to gorge on!
- Social Media games – Another way to keep your selves engaged is by playing social media games with friends or strangers which allows one to make friends and discover new acquaintances.
- Pinterest – A good app that enables one to learn DIYs, how to make crafts, how to organise house, learn new recipes etc. So now do not worry if you have got nothing to kill your time with. Open Pinterest and learn the coolest ideas to keep yourselves busy.
- Udemy – Enroll yourselves to the online Udemy classes and learn how to design, cook, knit, or learn coding, computer programming etc. They conduct online classes and help one to attain the professional skill they desire to achieve, at the lowest price available.
- Audible – A great app known for it’s spoken audio entertainment. The contents may range from a fictional story to any piece of information related to education and research or radio and TV programs.
- Youtube – A video sharing service app available on every phone used to browse or upload videos. You can search for various videos as per your liking and entertain yourselves with a simple search and play.
Apart from the above mentioned apps the increased popularity of the social media apps like facebook and whatsapp help us to stay connected to our friends and relatives.
In this lockdown try to keep yourselves busy, stay home and stay safe!