Ever wondered how you can recharge the mobile phone from India to Nepal or Nepal to India, then we have got the solution for this. Today we are going to show you one of the easiest way to recharge mobile phone from India to Nepal.
If you are thinking of doing the recharge of mobile phone, DTH or pay bills of Internet, CableTV, Landline, Electricity or Water. Then you can do that by the help of Paykio.
Paykio is a digital wallet based in Nepal by the help of which you can pay your bills of Internet, CableTV, Water and much more. It was founded in 2018 with the aim of making recharge or bills payment between Nepal and India much easier. It is very easy to use Paykio and pay the bills you want to pay for.
Advantages of using Paykio :-
There are many advantages of using Paykio. After reading this advantages you might start using Paykio if you haven’t already.
- You can do the recharge of mobile from India to Nepal & vice-versa.
- You can also pay the bills of DTH of Nepal.
- Internet bills payment of all Internet Service Provider (ISP) in Nepal.
- You can do transaction up-to NRP 4,999 per month without KYC.
- Add money in Paykio wallet using Indian bank account, International cards, Nepali online banking or Nepali cards as well.
- Pay to friends living in Nepal from India or India from Nepal.
Disadvantages of using Paykio :-
Everything has it’s own advantages and disadvantages, nothing is perfect in this world. In the same way Paykio also have few disadvantages which are like this :-
- Currently you can’t withdraw your money once you load it to the Paykio wallet you just have to use it. But it will be added very soon.
- Processing fee for International cards are little bit high, obiasly if you use International cards it has higher charges. But thats fixed charge which is just Rs16 no more charges.
Alternatives to Paykio :-
Currently there is no alternatives for Paykio. There are no any other company in Nepal or India which provides you the services like Paykio has provided. There are many digital wallets in Nepal and India like eSewa, Khalti, Paytm but none of them provide services like it. Paykio is the best and easiest way to recharge from India to Nepal.
Paykio also have mobile application for Android which makes it more easier for the users to do the transation. You can easily download it from the Google Play Store.
Currently the app doesn’t has much features but they will be adding more features very soon. There are more than 10,000+ members who has already joined and has been using their services for many purposes.
If you also want to use it then you can check this article about how to make Paykio account.